Using your ID card
Remember to show your ID card starting at the pharmacy.
Phone #: (844) 622-4369
Exclusive Ensign Services Preferred
CVS, Kroger, Sam’s, Walmart, Vons, & Albertsons
Interested in a cost savings tip? Ask for generic.
It’s just the same without the name, and the savings based on cost of the drug can be substantial.
Click Here to see which
medications are covered
Phone: (888) 902-5533 or Email: PAPOPfax@FPBrx.com
Need help? Just call us!
Using your pharmacy benefits
Start by reviewing your member ID card. You should see a CerpassRx logo on the back of your card. You are able to access your pharmacy benefit resources in a number of ways:
Our Member Services Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call 844-622-4369 for any questions regarding your pharmacy benefits or prescription coverage.
Visit the secure, private member web portal to:
- Manage all your prescriptions on a single dashboard
- Compare prices at local pharmacies
- Find the lowest cost for your prescription
- Locate a pharmacy near you
- Keep track of your health history
- Track your individual and family spending
- Learn more about your prescription drugs
Via the mobile app
Easily access your information anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. Download the CerpassRx mobile app for tools to help you maximize your pharmacy benefit.